- The only L2 frame types allowed are 0x0800, 0x86dd and 0x0806.
- All L2/L3 protocols are forbidden with the exception of IP, NDP and ARP.
- There is a limit of one MAC address per port. Shared cables are not permitted.
- RO-CIX reserves the right to require bandwidth justification if deemed necessary.
- Ethernet aggregation is available subject to RO-CIX approval.
- The use of MD5 and/or BTSH to secure BGP sessions is recommended.
To ensure quality of operations, we reserve the following rights under our Peering Policy:
- To alter our peering policy and peering requirements at any time.
- To accept or decline a peering request at any time for any reason.
- To suspend, without notice, peering connectivity in the event of a severe quality of service issue such as high latency, packet loss, or jitter pattern is detected and to take appropriate traffic engineering steps to maintain service quality.
- To terminate any peering connection at any time without notice.
- ASN: 43377
- IP Assigned: 184.108.40.206/24 and 2001:7F8:F9::/48
- Peering Contact: email@example.com